Whether your brokerage consists of two agents, or twenty-five, it’s important to have a comprehensive real estate mgmt. system that gives you the information you need to know at a glance. As a broker, it’s critical to be aware of what’s happening within your office, and with your agents. A complete system is a great way to do that. They are not all created equal, though. A quality system should have the following features, at a minimum:
* Ease of Use: While every system will have a learning curve, it shouldn’t be so difficult that it takes a lot of time or skill to learn. Your agents are much too busy selling homes to worry about having to spend hours learning how to use the system.
* Complete Contact Management: You and your agents are in the people business – and without people, there is no commission and no business. Your agents need a quick and efficient way to manage their client database.
* Transparency: As a broker, you need to know what’s going on in the office. An activity log will allow you a play-by-play of what’s been happening in the brokerage and with your agents. You’ll be able to see everyone’s appointments, calls, transactions and other activities. This is not to check up on your agents – it’s to make sure that your brokerage is operating in a well-organized manner.
* Templates: These can save you and your agents a lot of time and energy. Ready-made templates allow you to create documents in just minutes. Frequently used templates can be recalled quickly to save even more time.
* Commission tracking: You and your agents can track the percentage or flat fee amount that you receive from each transaction. This makes it easy to see your month’s totals, as well as your year-to-date totals, so you know how well your brokerage is doing, (or whether there is room for improvement.)
* Offers management: A real estate mgmt. system should have an offers management feature so you and your agents can accept, decline and make offers automatically for each transaction. This gets deals done faster and more efficiently, and will build your agents’ reputations for being efficient, competent and well-organized.
A quality real estate mgmt. system is an integral part of your brokerage and your agents will come to depend on its efficiency. Saving time by using a well-organized system will allow them more time out in the field, meeting existing clients and acquiring new ones.
Browse website for know the information about real estate management system.
Be the first to like.